Discuss the news that appears on the front page of this website.

NOTE: New threads may only be created by the admin in this forum.

Moderators: sg, mods

By TomGalvin
Check sent..Flights booked...I'm in.

Hey Monkey boy...Get your butt up here! You want to learn to loop don't ya? There's no guarantee this clinic will be held again next year.

Strike while the iron is hot.

When opportunity knocks, open the door

Why put off untill tomorrow that which can be done today

yadda yadda yadda...
By lostgriz
TomGalvin wrote:Check sent..Flights booked...I'm in.

Hey Monkey boy...Get your butt up here! You want to learn to loop don't ya? There's no guarantee this clinic will be held again next year.

Strike while the iron is hot.

When opportunity knocks, open the door

Why put off untill tomorrow that which can be done today

yadda yadda yadda...
You gotta make hay while the sun shines

Never say woah in a mud hole

Be the hammer not the nail

Every once in a while a blind squirrel finds an acorn

Look sharp be sharp

......OK, most of those don't really make sense her but, ... :roll: I wish I could go.
By designbydave
If Tom recruits the Monkey than I have no choice...
By AIRTHUG
less than a month... you last minute hold-outs are running out of time :ahh:
By Flyking
Dang 300 bucks is way too tight for me. :evil: :evil: I just took areobatics lessons from John Hiney while he was here and had to pay him 150.00 dollars for the training. He really helped me see what i was doing wrong with my loops spins and wings so it was well worth it. I Feels am am a much safer AB pilot now. I wish I ciuld meet Mitch maybe i can talk my wife into an early birthday present :roll: I got the chance to fly with Ryan V., John H., and Dave G. at the Crawfords in Randolph Ut. last Sunday. I would like to thank personally John and Dave for giving me good tips to make my flying safer. I wish I could afford it but I guess I will go to the fly in at King mountain that weekend and celebrate their new flight park . K.C. Benn
By AIRTHUG
sneaking ever closer....
By noman3
bump.I hope your clinic goes good ryan,i wish i could be there. :shock:
By Flyking
I wish I could be there. Maybe I will come down and watch from the bench and cheer you guys on or just go to the crawfords and do my own AB cllinc like last Sunday . Have a great time 8) :popcorn:
By AIRTHUG
preliminary report: Clinic was a complete and total success.

I for one learned a TON. Hopefully some attendees will post their opinions or experiences....
By CAL
flyhigh013 wrote:preliminary report: Clinic was a complete and total success.

I for one learned a TON. Hopefully some attendees will post their opinions or experiences....

all though i did not attend i saw some of the results , such as Ryan Voight lighting up the sky with loops and wing overs with his T2 as several hundred viewers oohing and awing watched, including Dangerous Dave who most feel is an expert at it . when Ryan paraded across the spectator area with his glider , Dave meeting him half way, Ryan asked how did i do , Dave replied those were award winning loops you did out there it looks like you will be teaching me from now on !

it looked awesome Ryan ! just awesome ! when Ryan and Dave show up to fly .2 things will happen the conditions are probably going to be good so you will have a good flight and you get to watch the entertainment at the end .
By TomGalvin
flyhigh013 wrote:Hopefully some attendees will post their opinions or experiences....
It was a pleasure to attend. Ryan put on a great clinic. The one on one feedback from Mitch was invaluable. Providing feedback, instruction,and drills for next steps appropriate for my skills, made me confident in pursuing aerobatics. It was a ton of fun too.

I had the local Auckland Gliding Club airfield to […]

Well that was worth the wait! Mostly clear air m[…]

Clear L.A. Skies on Friday!

Well mate you just flew above those walls :lol: […]

involuntarylist

Ive had enough. More than enough agitating peopl[…]