Discuss the news that appears on the front page of this website.

NOTE: New threads may only be created by the admin in this forum.

Moderators: sg, mods

I've been promising this for, like 2 years now :lol:
Im finally setup and ready to go :thumbsup:

Please read and donate if you wish

http://www.hanggliding.org/donate.php

I will be adding a bit of functionality to show a little supporter logo under everyones avatar who is a supporting member. Maybe by this weekend :mrgreen: Among other mods for supporters.
By FormerFF
About damn time. I owe you for the last two years, BTW.
By Skyhighwoman
:yay:

So if someone wanted to donate extra for a one time boost. Then do the monthly fee.

Carm
By sg
Ill get the one time donate button up soon too.
By Sky_Walker
Ok I'm all signed up, can't wait to see my logo, but seriously go fly and leave the site mods for later.

Thanks for all you do !

:mosh:
By FormerFF
Sky_Walker wrote:Ok I'm all signed up, can't wait to see my logo, but seriously go fly and leave the site mods for later.

Thanks for all you do !

:mosh:
+1 :ditto:
By kamikaze
Thanks for your efforts and long hours not to mention your own out of pocket costs setting this site up,have a beer on me mate :thumbsup:
By rfh12345
DONE
This may be the first time I've paid for something and felt good about it !
By soren_ladegaard
After 4 years and almost 600 post I am leaving this forum due to personal attacks. This forum has turned very hostile with 5-6 users harrassing others just for the sake of it. The forum lacks moderation so they noone's stopping them.

I am out of here! :punch:
Last edited by soren_ladegaard on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By HGXC
All set Jack!

You get any flying in yet in NC?

Dennis
By miguel
done!
I hope this becomes self supporting.
By mtpilot
I'm in .Hope this thing pays for itself
By Windlord
Personal options if we do not want to use a charge card on Paypal? :crazy:
PM for other options? Thanks!
By designbydave
Just like to chime in to say that I'm not too comfortable with the "supporter logo" thing. Seems like it will create a few "classes" of users which might kinda shun users that may not be financially able to contribute any, or as much as, others.

...but maybe I'm reading too much into it. I'll try to through you a few bucks every now and then.
By SeeMarkFly
sg wrote:Ill get the one time donate button up soon too.
I don't own a credit card.
Is there some way to send you some cash?

I'll send it insured for more than the cash value and hope that someone steals it. BEST interest rate YET!
By xerxes
Awesome man, enjoy that coffe+doughnut on me. Thanks for putting this site together :thumbsup:
By DanTuck
Very cool. Happy to support. :thumbsup:
By Lobido
I tried to sign up. I have an old paypal account, and don't have the same e-mail, and no idea what the password was, so can't get in to paypal. But the account recalls my credit card, and won't let me enter the credit card saying I must pay through paypal. Suggestions?
By Wingspan34
I too am having some difficulties, SG. I'd like to just use my card, so chose that method of payment. But after filling out all the blanks, it won't let me complete things unless I create a paypal account - which I don't care to do.
By kamikaze
designbydave wrote:Just like to chime in to say that I'm not too comfortable with the "supporter logo" thing. Seems like it will create a few "classes" of users which might kinda shun users that may not be financially able to contribute any, or as much as, others.

:ditto:

This was a really nice day from one year ago that […]

I'll be keen to see how the Sport3 performs with a[…]

My canning jar thermometer/hygrometer indicated 24[…]

Flying our caldera.

Thanks Flybop, i wish they had handycams 40yrs ago[…]